To initiate the application process, please be informed that all applicants need to prepare the following:
- A completed NKF Haemodialysis / Peritoneal Dialysis Programme Application Form
- A MOH Means Test Declaration Form
- The NRIC of the main applicant
- NRIC of all household members
- NRIC of main applicant’s children (if any)
- The payslips of a person(s) in the same household that has a monthly income of more than $5,000
- A Referral from applicant’s attending hospital
- A recently dated Medical Report from the following hospitals only:
Changi General Hospital (CGH), Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH), Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), National University hospital (NUH), Singapore General Hospital (SGH) and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).
Once all the above documents are prepared, please call our admission hotline at 6506 2187 for an appointment for means test. These documents need to be submitted on the day of appointment.
Once the applicants pass the means test, they will be invited to attend our Dialysis Placement Clinic. During the session, patients will be assessed by our doctor to determine their medical suitability for our satellite dialysis. Once medical clearance is obtained, placement of a dialysis centre will be offered very shortly.
For further enquiries, call admission hotline at 6506 2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for application kits to be sent to you via post, email or fax.