Preparation time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
Protein: 3 portions per serving
|Chicken breast, boneless and skinless||200g|
|Salt||2.5g / ½ teaspoon|
|Canola Oil (for frying)||500ml|
|Button mushroom, drained and cut small piece||60g|
|Garlic, minced||50g/10 cloves|
|Chilli Padi, sliced||4g/ 2 pieces|
|Parsley, Chopped||4g/ 1 stalk|
- Cut chicken breast into bite size chunks.
- Season the chicken with salt, white pepper, minced garlic & paprika. Then, coat it with plain flour.
- Heat up canola oil in a wok over the heat of 150 °C, add in chicken and fry for 4 minutes. Then, fry the chicken again over the heat of 180°C for 2-3 minutes. Dish out and set aside.
- Blanch pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a pan, add in olive oil, garlic & drained button mushroom and fry until fragant.
- Add in a bit of paste water to cool down the pan. Then add in chilli padi and prawn. Mix well.
- Add in pasta and mix well. Serve on plate with fried chicken.
- You can increase your fiber intake by additional low potassium vegetable such as spring onion and carrot.
Nutrition content per serving: (Energy: 587kcal)
Recipe courtesy of ITE West College Student, Goh Kan Yan Benjamin & Lua Eng Chau Fadrick