Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Protein: 2.5 portions per serving
|Long Bean, cut into ~0.5cm in length||50g|
|Grape Seed Oil||20g|
|Water||30 – 50ml|
- Cut the saba fish fillet into 10 cm and remove all the bones. Set aside.
- Peel 3 large leaves from the round cabbage and blanch for 2 minutes. Then pat dry the cabbage leaf by using a paper towel. Set aside.
- Then remove all skin and seed from roasted yellow capsicum and cut them into long strips. Set aside.
- Blend red capsicum in a blender. If the juice is too thick, you can add ~30-50ml water to make the sauce thinner. Set aside.
- Wrap 2 fish fillet with cabbage leaves and yellow capsicum in between the two fish fillet, add some red capsicum juice on the fish. Steam for 20 minutes until well-cooked.
- Place the wrapped fish on a plate and drizzle some red capsicum sauce on the side of the plate.
- Serve with white rice.
- To reduce the potassium content, leach the vegetable by soaking them in water for at least an hour. Then, discard the soaked water.
Nutrition content per serving: (Energy: 402kcal)
Recipe courtesy of ITE College West Student, Lu Zixiang & Ivan Woo Tian Hoe