Scope of Work
The National Kidney Foundation invites pre-qualification for Proposed Internal Partitions and Fitting-out Works to The National Kidney Foundation’s Existing Office at Level 3 and Level 4 of NKF Centre at No.81 Kim Keat Road Singapore 328836
- Interior fitting out works
- Minor Building Works including Toilet Renovation.
- System Furniture.
- M&E Works. (Sanitary & Plumbing Installation Works, ACMV Installation Works, Fire Protection Installation Works, Electrical Installation Works)
- Registered with the Singapore Building Authority under work-head classification of Construction Workheads CW01 (General Building) with Tendering Limit of C2 (S$1,300,000.00) & above AND Specialist Workheads CR06 (Construction Related) with Tendering Limit of L2 (S$1,300,000.00)
- Not debarred from public tenders.
- Financially sound.
Two sets of the following documents:
- Certificate of BCA Registration
- Audited Financial Report (Past 3 Years)
- Relevant Project Track Records. (Past 3 Years & Current On-going Projects)
- Latest DP Credit Rating Report. (Not more than 12 months from this notice date)
- Litigation Records
- Supporting Document to prove that company is not debarred from Participate in Public Tender.
- All the expenses incurred to prepare for this pre-qualification exercise shall be borne by the interested parties.
- The National Kidney Foundation reserves the right to select any number of contractors to participate in the tender for this project, without giving any reason or justification for their decision.