Kidney Discovery Centre
Immerse yourself in this multi-sensory, interactive and educational journey that takes you through the wonders of your kidneys like no other! Interact with our larger-than-life exhibits and pick up useful tips along the way on kidney health prevention. You will never look at your kidneys the same way again!
- Discover and get fascinated about the wonders of our kidneys
- Interact with exhibits to learn about treatment modalities
- Hands-on experience to empower yourself on kidney health prevention
- Promoting kidney health together
- Health Education
- Science and Biology
- Character and Citizenship Education
- Upper primary students
- Secondary students
- Tertiary students
Click here for the School’s Learning Journey booking form.
Organised Groups (Adults)
Learning Journey (Health Talk & Tour) *minimum 30 pax
Want to learn ways to protect your kidneys? Our team of professional nurses, dieticians or exercise specialists will share with you tips on how to keep you healthy!
|Health Talks*||45 minutes|
|Question & Answer||15 minutes|
|Tour of the Kidney Discovery Centre||30 minutes|
Health Talk topics include:
- Leading Causes of Kidney Failure
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Kidney
- Why fat matters?
- Sweat to shed
- 10 minutes to Move It
- Body and Mind
- Power Legs
*Subject to availability of speakers
Where We Are?
NKF Centre, Level 2
81 Kim Keat Road
Please click here for location map.
How to book a tour?
To register a group booking or corporate tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and preferred tour slot!