Make time for your kidneys! Come join us for a free kidney screening at Our NKF: Beyond Dialysis event, in conjunction with World Kidney Day! As the saying goes, “Prevention is better than cure”. We hope this screening allows you to better understand your body and take the necessary precautions to lead a healthier life.
Screening Test Components:
- Serum Creatinine (to determine the state of your kidney health)
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Fasting Cholesterol Profile
- Waist Measurement
- Minimum 10-hour fasting required from your screening appointment.
- No food and beverages except plain water is allowed.
- Continue your prescribed medication as directed by your doctor.
- Participants have to be 18 years old and above.
- Ladies are advised not to attend if pregnant or 3 days before and after menstruation.
- 3 days clear of any illnesses (e.g. flu) and strenuous exercises (e.g. marathon).
- Bring along NRIC or work permit for verification.
- Stick to your assigned appointment time and be punctual.
- Blood test results will be mailed to your residential address within one month from the health screening date. For results interpretation, please consult your doctor.