You will be responsible for exercise prescription and rehabilitation for patients, involving exercise testing, exercise counselling to patients with chronic disease. You will also conduct exercise talks, workshops and events.
- Degree in exercise and sports science, sports and event management or health science.
- 2 years’ relevant experience of exercise rehabilitation of chronic illness patients is an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Health events management experience is a plus.
You will be responsible for the psychosocial assessment of kidney patients and delivering holistic care to improve their well-being. These include involving patients’ family members in the rehabilitation process and working closely with the community and healthcare partners to provide multidisciplinary support for patients.
- Degree in Social Work
- Registered member of Singapore Association of Social Workers (SASW) preferred
- Experience in a hospital or social service setting preferred
You will be responsible for reviewing and providing nutritional advice to dialysis patients. These include assessing patients’ nutritional needs, educating patients and caregivers on nutritional requirements, developing nutritional care programmes and analysing data on patients’ nutritional status. You will also educate the public on leading a healthy lifestyle at NKF events.
- Tertiary qualification in Dietetics with clinical / internship experience
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in healthcare setting
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
You are required to provide bio-psychosocial assessment and intervention in management of ESRD patients, interview/counsel and conduct bio-psychosocial assessment of the patient/family. You will identify presenting/underlying issues and problems to design a care plan to enhance/maintain and promote psychosocial functioning of patients, conduct yearly financial assessment on eligibility for Government, NKF subsidies and welfare programmes and visits to dialysis centre and home to provide supportive counselling. You will also advocate for the protection of patient’s dignity, confidentiality and rights, collaborate with healthcare professionals professionally internally and externally in total patient management. You will network with government, community, social agencies or individuals to mobilise social resources to meet patient’s needs, facilitate patient and caregiver support group programmes and document bio-data of patients and interventions in case-files for record.
- Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in social service or healthcare industry
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented
- IT Savvy
- Process Oriented
Assist Exercise Specialists in Exercise programs/ Occupational Therapy administrative support, Exercise Specialist to run patients’ exercise programs and provide administrative support to Occupational therapy program and department matters.
- Diploma in Sports Science, Sports Management, Health and Wellness
- Proficient in MS, preferably with sports background
- Good interpersonal and communication skills