You will be responsible for managing, monitoring and overseeing minor renovation works at our dialysis centres. In addition, you are required to identify the maintenance works needed at the dialysis centres and supervise Term Contractors on term contract works. You are also responsible for providing maintenance management for our dialysis centres.
- ITE/Diploma in Facilities Management/ Engineering/ Building discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Building Maintenance, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Familiar with HDB Rules & Regulations on construction & renovation for NKF dialysis centres
- Good communications, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Independent, meticulous and also a team player
You will be responsible for carrying out daily facilities operational work involving basic repair, preventive and maintenance work. In addition, you are required to co-ordinate and supervise 3rd party vendors’ repair/maintenance work.
- NITEC in Electrical/Mechanical/Building Services
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Building Maintenance, preferably in health care industry
- Independent, disciplined and mature
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
As a member of the Clinical Affair team, the incumbent will support and ensure compliance to the quality assurance framework and its subcommittee as per requirement by the PHMC Act. The incumbent will also be responsible for coding of diagnosis for patients hospitalised, coordinate monthly multi-disciplinary round, support mortality review meeting, oversee the vascular access registry and its monthly update on vascular access for new patients, coordinate and maintain tracking of falls data and assist with reporting of outcomes as well as provide administrative / secretariat support to the committees supported by the department.
- Tertiary education in Health Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in healthcare an advantage
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel & Powerpoint
You will ensure that the fundraising target is achieved through garnering support from the prospective donors/supporters. These include planning and executing fundraising and nurturing activities/projects targeting at prospective donors/supporters, building and enhancing relationship with current donors/supporters to support the Foundation’s various programmes and projects, managing correspondences to donors/supporters as well as assisting in department events/projects when required.
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in fundraising/marketing/account management in a large organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with good analytical and project management skills
- Dynamic, persuasive and independent
You will be responsible for the safe, effective and economical management of Biomedical engineering services to the Foundation. Your main responsibilities include delivering BME service to any assigned Dialysis Centres as per department policies & procedures, execute regular Planned Preventive Maintenance for all biomedical equipment in the assigned dialysis centres, as well as to maintain the required level of machine performance and minimise equipment breakdown rate. Some of the other duties include:
- Perform routine checks on Reverse Osmosis (RO) system strictly by following policies & procedures to ensure that the delivery of water from the RO system is safe for dialysis treatment and required standards are met
- Carry out regular Water Treatment maintenance work on Sundays (maximum 2 Sundays per month)
- Attend to breakdown calls on time and carry out proper documentation before releasing the machine for regular use
- Ensure standby equipment are in order at the end of every day
- Ensure all test equipment used in the dialysis centres are calibrated and with valid certification
- Take on ad-hoc assignments given by SBME/HOD at any time such as RO Refurbishment project, data collection, paper presentation and technical case studies etc
- Attend to all emergency calls during office hours/non office hours and public holidays
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Medical Technology/Bio Technology or relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the Biomedical Science or Biomedical Engineering field. Additional experience in the maintenance of medical equipment and the dialysis field are advantageous
- Strong technical skills
- Good communication skills
- A team player
You will be responsible for fostering camaraderie and friendship between the Foundation and patients as well as reinforcing patients’ sense of appreciation of NKF’s programmes and building their self-esteem through meaningful activities. You will plan and organise initiatives to help patients work towards rehabilitation and provide holistic care through Advocacy programmes, customise and manage patients’ welfare programmes. You will also be responsible for executing a merit system to encourage participation in activities and achieving positive patient outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology with related experience in social service and healthcare an added advantage
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Able to work on weekends
As part of the Admissions team, you will be responsible to conduct primary psychosocial care to patients whose physical, emotional, psychological, social and economic functioning have been affected by the onset of illness. You will also be liaising with patients and hospitals for financial and medical documents as well as conduct means test. In addition, you will also be responsible for data collection, providing statistics to supporting departments, assist with slot management and other administrative duties such as data entry and answering to enquiries.
- Degree in Counselling, Psychology, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably with experience in healthcare sector
- Dynamic, self-motivated, team player and patient-oriented
- Meticulous and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to commit 6 months to the job
- Able to commence work at short notice